On The Revel's Revelry Winter Conference 2023 brings together cannabis industry experts, thought leaders, and enthusiasts for a day full of education, networking, and entertainment.
The Revelry Winter Conference 2023 marks On The Revel's 14th event series, which most recently included 2022's the "Revelry Bed-Stuy Block Party," which featured performances by Styles P, Dead Prez, and Smoke DZA, and drew in a large crowd of cannabis professionals and enthusiasts.
The conference features an impressive line-up of keynote speakers, panel discussions, and educational sessions on topics such as cannabis legislation, business and entrepreneurship, health and wellness, and social justice. Some of the keynote speakers include:
- Jojo Simmons, Co-founder of 3isFor
- Kim Myles, Co-founder of Myles Moore
- Shiest Bubz, Founder and Host of The Heavy Smoke Show;
- The Pizza Pusha, Founder of Stoned Pizza;
- umi, Co-founder of LegacyNYC
- Joyce Cenali, Chief Operating Officer of Sonoma Hills Farm
- Karli Miller-Hornick, Chief Executive Officer of Florist Farms
- Tahir Johnson, Chief Executive Officer of Simply Pure Trenton NJ, and many more.
In addition to these remarkable keynote speakers, the conference features a range of panel discussions and educational sessions on a variety of topics related to the cannabis industry. Some of the highlights from the agenda include:
- Questions To Ask Before You F*&K With Someone in Cannabis: featuring Cristina Buccola, Attorney Advisor Advocate, CB Counsel
- How to Open a Cannabis Bank Account: featuring Peter Su, Senior Vice President, Green Check Verified
- Connecting with the Community: featuring Bertha Lewis, Founder & President, The Black Institute
- So You Want to Start a Cannabis Brand in NY: featuring Karli Miller-Hornick, Chief Executive Officer, Florist Farms
According to On The Revel co-founder Jacobi Holland, the Revelry Winter Conference 2023 is designed to provide attendees with an opportunity to learn about the cannabis industry, connect with like-minded individuals, and experience the latest in cannabis culture.
"As the cannabis industry continues to grow and evolve, it is important to provide a platform for individuals and businesses to come together, share knowledge, and collaborate," said Holland. "Our goal is to create an inclusive and educational environment where attendees can learn from industry leaders, connect with peers, and have some fun along the way."
With New York recently legalizing recreational cannabis, the Revelry Winter Conference 2023 is poised to be a crucial event for businesses and individuals looking to capitalize on this emerging market. The event is expected to draw attendees from across the country and promises to be a memorable experience for all those who attend.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to explore the latest products and services from exhibitors, connect with like-minded individuals, and experience the latest in cannabis culture.
Weedmaps is the Title Sponsor of The Revelry Winter Conference 2023. Additional sponsors include 3isFor, Blaze, Dutchie, Etain, along with many more premiere cannabis brands and community-led organizations. For tickets and additional information visit: www.ontherevel.com/revelry.