In this edition of Cooking with Cannabis, Chef Sebastian Carosi - the short -order cannabis revolutionary - gives The Bluntness his recipe for Cannabis Green Tea White Chocolates.
Cannabis Green Tea White Chocolates
- Servings: 24 -36 squares
- Total THC/CBD: Depends on the potency of the products used
- Prep Time: 20minutes
- Wait Time: 15 minutes
Note From Chef Carosi
These cannabis green tea white chocolates are not only delicious, come to find out, in moderation they are also considered healthy and good for us. Combining the best quality white chocolate, green tea and cannabis can lead to some truly delightful results.
Aside from its presence in cannabis, phytol can also be found naturally in green teas, that's why matcha, gunpowder green tea and sencha are so calming. Phytol occurs naturally in green tea and exhibits a mild sedative effect. Several cannabis strains with high levels of phytol are Sour Diesel and The Cheese. A few additional terpenes found in chocolate are linalool, myrcene and ocimene.
These luscious low-dose cannabis treats will not last long and are loaded with naturally occurring phytol. They are also bursting with mellowing myrcene and fragrant geraniol to add to that natural dose of phytol. Saying that these chocolates are "super dope" would be putting it mildly. Enjoy the combination and get ready to make more, fast...
- small saucepan
- wire whisk
- rubber spatula
- chef's knife
- cutting board
- 9x9 lined baking dish or chocolate molds
- small stainless mixing bowl
- 26oz white chocolate
- 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup cannabis infused coconut oil or cannabis butter (made in the mb2e)
- 4 tbsp matcha green tea powder (plus 3 tbsp additional for dusting)
- 3 tbsp macha powder
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
How To Make It
1. Chop chocolate in small pieces.
2. Cut the butter into small pieces.
3. In a small saucepan add the heavy cream, and warm over medium heat.
4. Add the chocolate and butter to the warm cream, and remove from the heat.
5. Stir well with a whisk, do not incorporate any air.
6. Add the sifted matcha and mix thoroughly until very smooth.
7. Pour into desired molds or parchment lined 9 x 9 baking dish.
8. Tap the pan several times on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
9. Refrigerate overnight.
10. Unmold and cut into desired-sized squares or pieces with a knife.
11. In a bowl dust the chocolate pieces with the additional sifted matcha and powdered sugar mix.
12. Serve at room temperature.
Need more cannabis-infused cooking inspiration? Here are 5 of our Favorite Cannabis Cookbooks to Satisfy Your Weed & Culinary Senses!